Email or call us to discuss your new home! We're happy to walk through our building process, tour models, discuss our plans and their standard and optional features. We can assist with selecting a lot to build your new home or show you the inventory homes we have available to make your own.
Homes For Sale
Select completed inventory homes prices reduced!
*Pricing subject to change – consult JECH for details & qualifying homes*
- NEWPORT EXPANDED – 15747 W 171st Ter, Olathe, KS – Boulder Hills – Lot 48
- EMERY II – 15813 W 171st Ter, Olathe, KS – Boulder Hills – Lot 58
- EMERY REVERSE – 15670 W 171st Ter, Olathe, KS – Boulder Hills – Lot 72
- NEWPORT EXPANDED – 17301 S Allman Rd, Olathe, KS – Boulder Hills – Lot 88
- JAMESON REVERSE – 9569 Wild Rose Ln, Lenexa, KS – Canyon Creek Point – Lot 20
- MONTEREY – 12305 W 168th Pl, Overland Park, KS – Century Farms – Lot 43
- SARASOTA REVERSE – 12212 W 184th St, Overland Park, KS – Mill at Riverstone – Lot 40
- JAMESON – 2412 W 180th St, Overland Park, KS – Sundance Ridge – Archers Landing – Lot 47
CUSTOMER REFERRAL PROGRAM
REALTOR APPRECIATION PROGRAM
James Engle Custom Homes Advantage Program
- HVAC ductwork professionally cleaned by a third party at closing
- Plumbing drain lines professionally inspected/cleared at closing
- Personal online access – homeowners can download and print the plot plan, floor plans, sign change orders and track project costs from any web browser
- Written Home Owner Manual outlining the building process, home maintenance & much more
- In-house architect customization of James Engle Custom Homes’ designs at no additional charge
- Personalize your home when you meet with our Designer to make many of your decor selections
- Minimum of 6 on-site meetings with builder and homeowner
- Quality assurance 600-item check list reviewed with homeowner prior to closing
- 1 year James Engle Custom Homes provided warranty program
- 24-hour emergency warranty service
- Quality assurance walk through occurs at 60 days and at 11 months after closing
About James Engle Custom Homes
Integrity can be translated in many different ways. One could say that it stands for a concept of consistent actions, values and outcomes. Another could say that integrity derives from an inner sense of wholeness, created from qualities such as honesty and cohesion of character. No matter the definition, James Engle Custom Homes and Integrity stand as one.
Jim Engle founded James Engle Custom Homes in 2000 while exploring his passion for real estate. The relationships built over the years, along with the determination to create, implement and continually improve processes is what fueled the company's growth. The relationships developed, brought out feedback that sparked ideas to break further away from traditional building industry processes and techniques.
Jim backs the business with a Bachelor's Degree, as well as an MBA. As the company grows, Jim continues to remain an active component towards the success of James Engle Custom Homes.
Every member of the JECH team tackles the mission statement "Building Homes... Building Relationships" with enthusiasm, working in harmony with buyers, realtors, developers, vendors, trades and fellow JECH team members to emulate the dream our homeowners aim for. Success for us isn't about the number of homes we build, instead it occurs when the relationship built results in a radiant smile as homeowners move into their finished James Engle Custom Home.
The home building process with James Engle Custom Homes is efficient and ever evolving to meet the demands of the constantly changing building environment. We challenge ourselves daily to ensure our processes best serve our customers, trades and employees. If there is a better way, each employee is empowered to implement new processes. From the beginning stages of gathering information to final design and moving into your home, we are here to ensure your contentment every step of the way. JECH offers standard features that are above and beyond the industry standard. Walking through one of our homes, being fully aware of the final sales price and knowing the precise construction process are just a few invaluable measures that give our homeowners peace of mind prior to making a firm decision. From the early days of the company, through today, we stress the importance and value of each relationship with everyone involved in the process.
The personalities at James Engle Custom Homes can shine through words. To learn more about each of our team members, "Meet Our Staff"!